Have you ever won anything?

sometimes I wonder if people actually win those sweepstakes or give-aways.

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 10:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I won 4ooo dollars with 2dollars in a slot machine in 1998. I won 100 dollars more than 3 times.
    Anonymous

• I won the $3000 Johnson and Johnson 3 millionth American Sweepstakes in '06.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I've won over $6,000 total with the state lottery.

$2,500 twice and then $1,000 within 2 years. It was nice as it came at a time we could have used the "extra" cash....A/c in car fixed, a higher then usual electric bill, clothes for the kids.

Anonymous

• Do it count,if my DH won 2 lotteries back to back,we were on our way to S.C., he won 4000 dollars, and the day we got back,he won 4000 more,that was in 98.

Anonymous

• I won two tickets, two team tshirts, and a parking pass to see the San Antonio Silver Stars (women's basketball) last year from one of our local morning news programs.

When I was little, my sister won an Easter wheel barrel full of candies and goodies from Burger King. Came with a Burger King doll. Should have taken better care of him. He's a collectable now.

Never won any serious money.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2009