noticing blood in discharge when wiping

I been noticing this blood in my discharge when i wipe since the 8th of july and it seems like it has been happening every other day. which is weird already. I started using progesterone cream recently as well to help with the hormones to. My lmp was june 23rd and my periods are usually around 32-34 days apart average. lately i havent been feeling well meaning my stomache feels nauseated and i feel like i am hope and have a temperature tooo but when i take my temperature it has been at 98.9 which makes me think that i am coming down with something. I am hoping that using this progesterone cream will help me to conceive and to have a full term pregnancy. Has there been anyone to have something like this. would like some advice. thanks.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet