Anyone with PPD or PP anxiety?

Anyways I have been really going through it the last couple weeks, I have my dr appt tomorrow and I just pray that they can help me.... I've been having terrible anxiety attacks since my son has been born... But I'm at the point where I don't even wanna be with my bf anymore because he says I feel like this cause I make it up in my head...WTF is that!! DID he just have a kid no.... I dunno I'm seriously freaking out but don't you think that is outta line?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep, I had that bad for the first month and a half of my baby's life. It does go away though you just have to be patient with your nerves and hormones!! Hormones are crazy when you just had a baby. It will get better.
    Anonymous

• Do not wait for it to just "go away". Baby Blues goes away. PPD and other related problems rarely go away on their own. Even with treatment, it can take sevearl years to get back to normal.

Talk to your doctor tomorrow.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I still have lots of depressive episodes and anxiety (my baby is almost 5 mos. old). It is not your fault or in your head (men are so DUMB). You need help of some kind. You can get counseling to manage it or some medication. Maybe exercise, too as that raises dopamine and lifts your spirits. Get help in some way, though.

GOOD LUCK!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2009