why did I not feel lonly the first to deployments but do on the third one?

I am a 25 year old mother of 3 boys and my husband is active army ,, now for 8 years,,,, the first two deployments where easy,, and I was al the way in Germany,,, but this one has been hard,,, i feel alone and wanting more out of life,, kinda trapped

armywifemomma3

Asked by armywifemomma3 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• and you didn't feel that from the first two? Maybe it was because you were younger and taking care of your boys while this time they are older and do not require as much attention???? IDK! I'm in Alaska and he's been deployed for over a year now (first one!). That is how I feel now!! I keep thinking it is Alaska... can't really go hiking with the bears and moose out but I don't know why you feel like this now? How long has he been deployed? I hope you feel happier soon and he comes home quickly!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• gosh probably bc of all the responsibility you have and bc you know what to expect and ...lots of reasons. I hope he took his laptop. We stayed in touch with my dd's bf every day while he was deployed bc he took his laptop. It made it easier on us all

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009