• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever won anything off the local Radio Station? If so, what?

YOU are caller 10!!!! YOU WON!!

Years ago, I was a fast dialer on our wall touch tone phone ! I've even called when they were looking for caller 10 and was caller 9, hung up and WON being caller 10!! LOL Loved that!

This was many years ago, won movie passes, Bad Companies record library ( yes LP records! ) a friend won tickets to a few concerts. Won t-shirts, 3 days trips with hotel stays. Nothing too grande but it was nice to get away, and win, SOMETHING!

I got in trouble for winning too much, they limited you to once a month. SO I would call and pretend to be my friends/sisters since I won already that month!

They would call and say, " Hey! You had me win something !! I just heard it on the radio!Thanks!"

So that was pretty cool to do back then for them! Hey.. Happy Birthday in advance my friends!

What's the coolest, or best thing you won from your local Radio Station?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• how did the question get deleted last time?!

anyway... I wont like 200.00 on Kid Kraddick in the morning, but they never sent me the money!!!! I even called a few time... but gave up because well... why bother...

my friend wind movie tix alll the time!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I won concert tickets once. I thought that people never won until my sister won a hoodie. So then like two weeks later i decided to try and i won. I was soooo freakin happy!!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I work for the radio station so I can never win :-( But we give away some really cool stuff sometimes!! We give away trips to Chicago, NYC, Miami, etc. to see concerts and have dinner with the artists....and lots of tickets to places like Disneyland, Seaworld...the usual. It's actually amazing how many people win very often. It's gotten to the point where I start recognizing the names of winners!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OP here.. sorry about that deletion!

I forgot to use FULL editor and deleted it and re-posted to fix my typos I saw soon as I posted!

You are quick!
    Anonymous

• I won a Tina Turner album in the mid 80s. lol
    And I won a Valentines day assortment. I got a gift certificate to Red Lobster, gift cert for lingerie, and chocolate. And I was single!!!!!!!!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I won a portable radio for my birthday, I think I was about 30,oh,so long ago.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I used to do that all the time but haven't in years. I won things like: free pizza, burger coupons, CD's, necklace & earring set (which were very nice), bday cakes on ur bday, flowers, lottery tickets, t-shirts, concert tickets (twice)...just to name a few..lol.
    my3babes

Answer by my3babes at 12:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Elton John tickets back in '98 when he came to Birmingham. It was AWSOME!!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2009