Have you tried to remember someone you had sex with...

And just can not remember his name. Now this is going back, 26 years. But I had sex with this guy right before I got married. (for shame) I told him I was engaged and there was no chance of me leaving him (duh) so let's just get it on.
Now for the life of me I remember details about his penis, his face, his mustache but his name escapes me. LOL, anyone else have no memory of someones name you have has an illustrious affair with. Or just sex?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't tell you the names of half the men I've been with. Not even sure I cared what their name was. I just wanted sex.
    Anonymous

• Yes.. just a few as its been so long ago. HATE THAT!

My girlfriends and I used to sit now and then and talk about this very same question...they can even remember a certain cologne the guys we dated wore....but can't remember his name! lol

We laugh and say, I wonder if these guys sit around and wonder about us?

If anything maybe they would remember the twins! LOL

I have two guys I recall and I can picture them, where we were, and just can't get the name either. I can recall last names or where they lived.....but either forget the first name....or last name of the guy.

Anonymous

• I remember all of their names, it's their last names I forget or even worse when you think you've counted all of them to answer a question "How many men have you been with" and as soon as you click ANSWER you suddenly remember 2 more! Yikes!!!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yeah that happens but not with sex like you meet some one really cute you know his face his smell but god what was his name again?
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yeah... I forget a couple and several last names. I got around in college. It happens! Thankfully that part of my life is LONG OVER!!
    Anonymous

• yes it's happened to me, i think it has happened to most girls
    Pinkerbell223

Answer by Pinkerbell223 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I know I dont remember most of their names. If they werent my boyfriend then I dont remember their names, especially college. I just know them by the dude that was in my History class or the guy that worked at my summer job. The guy that live in Harlem. They were not one night stands or anything Im just not good with names.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• hahah yaaaa i can never remember their names..theres like 26 id have to remember..uuuuuuugh so frustrating..lol..as for last names..outta the 26 i know maybe 5 of them
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009