Passion Party Consultant- Any thoughts?

So I just signed up to become a passion party consultant. Has anyone done this before. I am super excited. Might let me earn enough to be a stay at home mom. They make 40% on sales. Crazy. The lady I signed up with only works two parties a week and earned 83k last year. Just nights. I figure I can hang with my son all day and when he goes to bed make some extra bucks.

Let me know if you have any advice if you have done this before or if you want to support a local mom looking to book her first Passion Party. :)

I will keep you guys updated incase anyone else is interested in earning some extra bucks.

I also started my own blog check it out http://passionpartyfortlauderdale.blogspot.com/

TysMommy125

Asked by TysMommy125 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• my friend does it... but she does SLumber Parties.. she does pretty good! good luck!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ive tried all the romance companies. Slumber Parties is the best. Check out Passion parties rules on their websites for consultants, credit card charges for the consultant,etc. Slumber Parties is the best company.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Are you still doing it? Was it tough to book the parties
    TysMommy125

Answer by TysMommy125 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm with Pure Romance and by far it's the best. I know several consultants w/PR now that left Slumber parties and Passion Parties because they said PR is more classier and offers better incentives. Have you ever thought about starting your own business and becoming a Pure Romance consultant. I am a Senior Consultant with Pure Romance and it's my home biz..My business name is Pure Romance by Andrea. Since it is a business, there is a fee to start which will be your starter kit. You can visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and take a look at them. If you have any questions and are interested in joining my team, you can call me at 205.246.1202 and I will answer your questions and help you get started. I love this business because I don't have to answer to a boss and work when I want to. I've been doing this for about a year now.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 11:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• And I don't have a tough time at all booking parties...
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 11:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009