Child Molesters

Do you think think that child molesters and rapists should be given life sentences with no parole ? I do.

MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 10:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the real ones (the ones that prey and children, NOT the 19 yr old who slept with the very willing 16 yr old :/ ) should be shot. The cannot be cured, or fixed, or rehabilitated. They need to permanently be taken off the streets.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No, I think they should be killed.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes, they can never be cured.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yeah or just go straight to death row so we can get them off this earth and have no chance of them getting out one day and stop wasting our tax dollars to feed, etc. them in our jails and prisons

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 10:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yes!!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Oh I think they should be in prison for life. From what I hear child molesters and baby killers get what they deserve from the other inmates. I would rather them go through the kind of pain they caused for the rest of their lives than let them off easy with an injection or electrocution.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Whether it be prison or whatever, they need to be kept away from children at all costs. Like a pp said, I don't believe they can be cured without direct intervention from God Himself, and while I believe in miracles, I'm also realistic enough to know that temptation will always be out there to draw the molestor to molest again.

I think I'm seeing it happen with someone who served time in prison, and if he touches one of my kids (who I make sure are never alone with him), God help him because he's gonna need a plot in the local cemetary when I'm finished with him!
    Anonymous

• Im with momof30404 on this one...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

Child molesters and baby killers DO NOT "get what they deserve" in prison. They are placed in protective custody and protected very carefully from the general population of the facility for the entire time they are incarcerated. No other inmates are allowed the slightest chance of getting to them and doing what they deserve. It has happened several times in the past and prison officials now waste spend thousands of dollars making sure this scum is kept safe.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• momof030404 makes a good point. the fact that a 19 yr old could be labeled a child molestor just for having sex with a willing 15 yr old is ridiculous... I think if parents are letting their little girls go out dressing and acting older then they are then the guy shouldn't be punished (I know for a through someone close to me that this happens, 15yr old initiated it then her dad found out and pressed charges, pretty much ruined the guys life, the same girl was pregnant by another 'older' guy not to long after too)
    Now the REAL child molestors who rape little children I personally believe in the 'do unto others' rule but I twist it:: Obviously if that guy raped an innocent child he wants to feel/experience the same thing his victim did. so I say take him in a room full of inmates and let them at him with batons/sticks/etc and let him feel the same pain... Then cut off his 'weapon' and let him rot
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009