Would tell your dad if your mom was having an affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yes
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• of coarse.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Absolutely.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• if i was an adult- yes. if i was a kid- i would tell an aunt or an counselor and see what they say.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I told my mom about my dads affair. She was angry with me but I told her where she could find them together and my mom caught him red handed. My dad was furious but he could have avoided it by simply not sleeping with the first skank that came along. He is married to her now. She has no clue he is with three different women now and two are pregnant. She claims he will never cheat on her since he loves her.lol  I thought about telling her but I owe her no loyalty and find it amusing he treats her like trash. 

Anonymous

• My mom's husband was cheating on her and she made up some excuse. My brother saw him at a bar with two women, very very friendly like with these two women. That same night he told my mom that he was going fishing and then he was seen at that bar. DUH! When it was addressed to my mom, she just made up some excuse for him. I hate the guy. He's a liar and a leech.
    Mom's a grown woman and she is entitled to make her own decisions. At least it was pointed out to her. She's the one who knows the truth deep down and she's the one who has to live with it. Unfortunately they are still married. I still hate him.

So, to answer your question, yes, I would say something because if the tables were turned, I would want to be told. (As much as it would hurt, I would want to know).
    Anonymous