Would you have sex with another person if you knew your partner wouldn't find out?

Don't know why but sex is on my mind. I am wondering if you knew that your dh or significant other would never find out would you have sex with an old fling (or new one) ?
Seriously this is for fun. I am not looking to hookup..lol.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes.. i guess i am the odd one but yeah just for something different.. its not like i would really do it but it makes for a great fantisy!
    erins2ndbaby

Answer by erins2ndbaby at 5:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No
    Anonymous

• I'm insecure so no. I wouldn't want another man touching me like that or seeing me naked. It's ok with my fiance because "he made me this way" all fat and stretch marked. I don't even like sex enough to want someone else. Of course I should mention that I love him and wouldn't want anyone else anyways.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i did,and i can say that i dont regret it simply for the fact that it made me realize that hes the only one for me.by the way he DID find out..things like that never stay a secret. he was crushed and i felt terrible but it made us strive closer to each other.we are indestructable now and i will NEVER put him in that situation again.
    Anonymous

• No, I couldn't live with that guilt not to mention I don't want to risk catching anyone's nastiness..
    Anonymous

• no. something like that makes me sick. being intimate is hard for me in the first place. Ill stick to my hubby.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I don't think i could.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No. I would be a nervous wreck. I don't do secrets well. Never tell me about a surprise party for someone.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No. I love my husband and I am not a whore.
    Anonymous

• No for 1 Love the DH 2 there penis's are smaller and they werent as good in bed, so I would never go back just to have bad sex.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009