A question for a friend of mine..

My friend is 34 or 35 wks prego. She just text me freakin out sayin "I just woke up cause my mouth filled w/vomit! Then I was layin there & without warning my mouth & nose filled with vomit. It happens without any warning at all! If I go back to sleep and my nose fills up too it will drown me! Is this normal! HelpMe! " So Im asking you ladies! I never had it happen to me but thought you ladies could help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't really know, I would just prop the pillow up and try to sleep a little elevated and lay on her side so it won't choke her to death if she does throw up in her sleep

Anonymous

• When I was about 37 weeks my son had push his butt up in between my ribs and made my stomach squish. I had just eatin a big meal and an hour went to bed. I woke up pucking. I think sometimes that you get so big and your stomach move up and gets squished by the baby which causes it to come back up.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Have her sit propped up when she sleeps and call dr if she feels nervous.
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 11:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009