what is the nastiest thing you've ever found in your house/car?

I was listening to the radio this morning, and this question was asked... Someone phoned in saying they left their thanksgiving turkey in their trunk for like a month because plans changed last minute, things got crazy, and it was forgot about... the person lived in the south where it doesn't get significantly cold, so the turkey rotted and you can imagine the smell... I've never done anything that bad, but once I couldn't figure out why my son's room smelled sooooo bad, and when I went searching I found what I think was at one time a piece of chicken, i'm not exactly sure, it was different colors, textures, and reeked... So what have you found as result of you, your children, or your so?

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay I was thinking my ex husband when he came to visit after our oldest graduated high school and spent the day after word. Well that ex husband of mine while we were married would use condoms during our sex....well I'm not one too clean under the bed but once in a blue moon! Weel the one day I did go to deep clean the bedroom...there were a bunch of used condoms under the bed!!!!....I told him I thought he was flushing them and he said he was throwing them under the bed for me to pick up.....because as a SAHM...that was "my job" to pick up after him!!!
    See why we are no longer married????
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• A half eaten cheeseburger under the bed that had been there God knows how long. OMG I almost killed my husband. I literally threw up.
    Anonymous

• Maggots by the trash can!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• wow nice topic! lol...I've left milk sippy cups in my car and they have gotten all moldy and rotten...gross!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Oh also when I was about 4 I had stuck one of my easter eggs in my play kitchen pot and left it there for a couple of weeks. You know how back rotten eggs smell! It was nasty!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Blech, I had the worst roommate when I first moved out. There were four of us, but she acted like our house was her personal trash can. I worked two jobs so I was barely ever home. Well, one day I was home and was cleaning the living room....under the couch she had left a bowl...in it was some curdled cocktail sauce and shrimp tails...and she had hawked a loogie on top of it all. I gagged all the way past her, down the hall, and to the trashcan with it. She was so ungodly nasty!!!!!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I trail of ants leading to a billion ants swarming a bag of halloween candy in my sons room. Today I found 3 dried up crusty puddles of puppy diarrhea in my spare room. Oh and for days I kept smelling something everytime I walked into my kitchen. It smelled quite frankly like A$$! Finally a friend came over and pulled out the tray under my fridge and it had the most disgusting stinky water in it! I never knew about the secret tray!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• umm. my cat killed a mole and and left it on my BED!!! omg.. it was terrible... it was right after my baby was born... the cat kept killing things and leaving them by the bed.... only in our room thank goodness.. it's funny, she did the same thing after my 1 year old was born!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• A dead kitten. My cat had kittens in my 2 year olds room. He's 10 now, but he was so excited. I didn't do a head count on them at first and didn't realize that my LO and his brother, who was 4, hid one of them for later..... in a Caboodle they played with (those tackle box/makeup things). I found it a week later. It was terrible!
    Anonymous

• I know a guy who had Chinese food in his car so long it stopped stinking!! Ewww!
    Anonymous