Need to find a refridgerator lock!

Okay, here's the deal. I have 2 toddlers (2 1/2 and 1). My 2 1/2 year old can open both the fridge and the freezer doors...then my 1 year old will join her and they will attempt to pull things out...I say attempt because I'm pretty quick at catching them, but on occasion my oldest has poured her own juice (thank God that kid has some amazing aim or I'd be mopping til kingdom come) or pulled out the egg carton, etc. while I'm in the middle of a diaper change or using the bathroom. I need to find a good, strong fridge lock but the catch in all this is that we're in an apartment, so I can't use anything that will mark up or destroy the fridge since it's not ours! Help! Are there any locks out there that don't use screws or adhesives?!

beadingmom17

Asked by beadingmom17 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• 3M makes some that attach with adhesive that you can remove later on if you need to.
    Look at Wal-Mart where the baby things are.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I just got the 3m one too....you can get the glue stuff off with hot soapy water or something like that. WORKS like a charm (on kids and growed ups....grumble grumble...I always forget)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Thanks, ladies! I'll be hitting up Walmart tomorrow!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009