I fell at work and I started feeling some discomfort. I am 32 weeks pregnant.I went to the emergency to get check out and they kept me overnight because of my dropping blood level. They released me to go back to work the next day. Do you think I was released too soon or should i go see my regular docter?

mom662

Asked by mom662 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Health

• any time you go to the hospital you should see the dr the next day. what do you mean by dropping blood level? Dropping blood pressure?
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would still go to the regular doctor and tell them you still feel pain or whatever you feel and stay home another day to rest
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 11:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My blood level was not as high as it was when I first got to the emergency room. They thought i was bleeding on the inside. But since I was not they told me I could return to work the next day. I was still feeling discomforts.
    mom662

Answer by mom662 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• oh. go to your OB.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009