sex...

Does anyone else HATE being on top? Don't get me wrong I love sex but hate being on top. Any suggestions on how to get over this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I HATE BEING ON TOP!!! I refuse to be lol sry thats the only way hes getting any is if hes on top!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• hate the top refuse to be ontop lol
    Anonymous

• I like being on top, unless I'm too tired. It lets me be in control and I have better O's when I'm on top.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yaa i hate being on top as well..feels waaay better when hes on top..i like the guy being in control!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I hate it, usually. I have to pee so bad if I'm on top (and no it's not g-spot stimulation that makes me feel like I have to pee lol I REALLY have to go and we usually have to stop so I can). Sometimes I do like it, though, if he does most of the moving and I'm laying on his chest. Then it feel freakin' awesome usually.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i never liked to be on top either until the last time we had sex and i just hoped on it. i really didnt like it facing front. but i loved the reverse cowgirl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i love to be on top and i love to be on bottom. i get better O's on top and i love bein on bottom when im worn out,plus i love the look of his muscles and sexy body when he's on top
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I also hate being on top. It's because I'm out of shape. Prior to two children i loved being on top. Now I'm out of breath in like five minutes and saying "Alright, honey, you're turn." Hahaha. I also agree that a backwards ride is nice though, unfortunately my husband thinks it's even nicer and comes after maybe two minutes worth, so I will only do it once I have been taken care of! ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Ugh I hate to be mean-- but the ladies that never ride.. How does that make your man feel? If DH suddenly decided he just didnt want to be on top we would just stop having sex! Its nice to just sit back & enjoy it all & I think its a bit unfair & selfish to never give your man a turn!

Sure I prefer bottom. I can sit back & just enjoy it all.. But I also like to know im keeping my man totally satisfied & to do that I got to take reins. let him sit & enjoy & keep him guessing on what all im capable of doing ;) .... 10yrs strong & still having fun.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have really strong contractions when I'm on top so I try to avoid it.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009