on top :(

Does anyone else HATE being on top? Don't get me wrong I love sex but hate being on top. Any suggestions on how to get over this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Make it work to your advantage. I used to hate being on top but dh loved it. Go at your pace and find the best angle. It's still not my favorite but I make it work for me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i used to hate it too but now i like it. it just takes practice. try different ways, start by just makin out while sitting just above his penis, the slowly work yourself more towars it. its also easier for me if i use the headboard for a little support with my arms to balance better and i tend to tease a lot so its not as strenuous while bouncing up and down and going slow is easier too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I love being on top, it's the only way I can get off..Only once did it happen during doggystyle. After I'm done we switch to whatever position he likes. He prefers me on top, but I get tired when i'm finished.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i dont hate being on top but i dont prefer it either..its alot of work, lol, and sometimes you just want to get off without doing all the extras...when we do want to take a long time and just enjoy it, i go on top for a lil bit..but once i get mine i cant do it on top anymore, i dont know why, its wierd.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Why do you hate being on top?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I love being on top - it's the easiest way for me to get my O and the only way I can get a 2nd or 3rd

Answer by missanc at 8:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i like it on top
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Ladies, I am a Pure Romance consultant (i.e. Intimacy specialist)..Go to my site and purchase the Jelly Tool Belt (Whipped lubricant) and either Ex-T-Cee or X-Scream and I guarantee you that you'll love being on the top from there on out..He may actually get tired of you being there, lol...Visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and browse If you need to ask me more in depth questions you can reach me at 205.246.1202 or email me at andreacarter@pureromance.com
    I'm here to help you all. Have a romantic morning!!
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 5:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2009