People these days have no damm respect!!! You r probably on of them. SHAME on you...do u do this?

My hubby and I are in our mid 30s and we both got hit on within the same week. He shared with me today so I shared too. These people were in their mid 20s and did not care that we were married. Next time I think I'm going to go off on them. shame shame....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• This will probably sound stupid to you but ill say it anyway. Whenever I get hit on I simply smile and say things like 'Thanks my husband thinks so too' or this one time when a guy flat out told me that he truly did want me to leave my husband I said 'What would I do that for? Leave the love of my life to be with a man with no values or self respect? As tempting as that sounds I think it may be better you never speak to me again, I'd hate to see what would happen if my husband ever got a hold of you' but other then that its always a quirky comeback like 'Yea I am pretty awesome huh? That's why I have an awesome husband too. We are just a family full of awesome' (yea yea its really stupid I know but it defuses the situation)
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Are you serious? I would have been flattered but told them that I was happily married. No big deal.
    Anonymous

• loosen up, id hit on a married man any day. If he reacted well then, id hold back... then you know what kind of man he is
    Anonymous

• Ewwww. Thats creapy.

Anonymous

• Oh and obviously DH is the bigger person, if I would hit on, id find it funny and tell my SO right away not hide it until he comes clean.... SHAME SHAME
    Anonymous

• I dont but that drives me CRAZY!!! Its like, OK, do you really think your gonna break up my marriage and do you really want that on your karma record? Your cool. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! I would embarrass the hell out of them next time though! And yell something like um Im married you sick perv!!! slap him and walk away!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If you think that's bad you should hear what's been happening to me! I'm 36 weeks pregnant and engaged to my baby's father and I am having guys hit on me on a daily basis! And the weird thing is that this only started happening once I was pregnant. It does weird me out but I don't get upset. I just ignore them and think to myself...wow what idiots to think that they actually had a chance.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• slap him and walk away!

You'd resort to physical violence because someone called you attractive and hit on you?? wow, I would never hit on you, mainly because I find men attractive not women, but remind me to call you ugly for my own safety if we ever meet.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• what gives you the right to go accusing all of us ...seriosuly . whats the big deal so you both got hit on...good for you. atleast you both know better then to do anything about it. be thankful for that! why be so pissed?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• dang these ppl on here have no respect either apparently!! some are saying they will hit on a married man----WTF!!??? Married means off limits asshole!!! And to the person who asked the question go for it next time. Give them the "what for" as my grandparents used to say. Let them know as they should already know that it is just WRONG to try to get with a married individual unless of course you and the other party are married to each other. These people really tick me off. When they talk of sure I would hit on a married man that just shows how ignorant and stupid these homewrecking people are. They don't care who they hurt as long as they can have what they want. It is SO wrong!!!!
    Anonymous