Painful pressure in my hip region?

I've been having pain in my hip area. It started on one side, and when I asked my Dr. about it he said my muscles were just expanding to hold my baby. He said it wasnt a bladder infection or anything unless it hurt when I peed and it hurt in my middle area. Well it didnt hurt in my middle area but now the pressure is in both hips and in the middle now, but it doesnt hurt to pee so I dont think its a bladder infection. but I get gas super bad now that im pregnant and even to fart above my vag and my vag hurt because of the pressure of pushing i guess? has any other Moms had this? im only 16-17 weeks pregnant... I know this is when the baby grows the most but im still concerned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• look up "round ligament pain". i could be wrong but that might be it. its very normal. im sure if you look it up maybe you can find a way to help there be less pain. good luck and i hope that helps

de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 12:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2009