fishy smell? :/

I'm having some horrible discharge, a ton of it. It gushes out of me every few hours. (sorry tmi). It's clear for the most part, some white. I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm peeing on myself. I also smell like...i don't know fish? or something...i've never really smelt anything like it, especially not down there..

I know I don't have any infections or anything...is this just normal pregnancy discharge?

I'm 29 weeks by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONT. oh and i most certainly clean myself thoroughly so it's not poor hygiene
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• it might be amniotic fluid! Call your doc or see how it is in a few hours and if its still gushing, go to the ER NOW!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• does amniotic fluid have a smell? i've always heard it didn't, that's why I didn't suspect that...what with the fishy smell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Bacterial Vaginosis. Go get checked by your doctor so you can get treated as it can cause preterm contractions if left untreated too long. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2009