how much personal time do you or your SO get?

to do things that you individually enjoy.. (working out, gym, bar, friends, etc, anything w/o the kids)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When DD is asleep, lol. I get to play my Wii Fit in the morning, though... she likes to run in circles around me while I am standing there, and sometimes tries to stand on the board with me. Other than that the only time we really get to do anything we want is when she is asleep (like right now, lol).
    angelofice

Answer by angelofice at 12:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• -His thing is Xbox-- which he plays daily & pretty much gets atleaste 1hr without dd in the room with him. Or every Tuesday he goes to a club meeting for 1hr..
    -My thing is scrapbooking. I get maybe 1-2hrs on saturday.. I could use time more wisely & use naptime, but i dont..
    ------I wont go to a club to dance until i lose weight! Then we will go maybe 1-2 a month!
    ----- We have a gym membership that has a daycare.. i just have to find the balls to go!
    ----- DD spends the night with MIL 1-2 a month & me & Dh usually do something small together like dinner/movie...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2009