Has any one started Christmas shopping? lol

Or made list... I am making a list..I have even found some of the items on sale now :) hahahaha

What about you?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Grandma collects this certain type of dishes. its called fiesta or something like that. Well its usually very expensive. There is the older kind that antique stores have(over priced) then there is the new fiesta that is equally as much. Well DH and I were at the Gottschalks going out of business sale and we found TONSSSSS of Fiesta dishes lol we got tons of it for dirt cheap. Figured it would make a good xmas gift for grandma
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I do my shopping throughout the year because honestly I could never afford to do it all in November and December. I buy stuff when it's on clearance a lot too. My kids can have nicer stuff that way.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am planning to do homemade presents for Christmas. I am thinking about Jar Mixes or cookies.
    emtgirl885

Answer by emtgirl885 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009