i have a friend she a really great person she smart brillant very educated and i don't think she needs a man to complete her. Its all about himself, she have 2 actually beg him to take her out and u guys know what d answer is, he spend all his time playing video game, limimg at bars with friends spending his paycheck on everyone else but his wife and kid.Help me to understand if I'm doing the right thing bysupporting her decision to leave him.

she go married to this guy after only less than a year they have 1 kid and 1 on the way, latey he has been acting a fool he wants 2 pick her friend he dosen't carry her anywhere, he's always calling her foolish he disagree's with verything she say, when ever she spend money he question her why when for what, she has to hold back on making her usual groceries to supply other friend and family needs (on the husband side) or he will not be please.
He as recently been treatening her what he would and would not do and she has finally decide to leave and try and start a new life for her kids and herself without him.
She ask my advice and i personally think that she needs to think about her kids futher and not that of the man, we as women will never fall only if we desire to so i think she is doing the right thing. Me personally will not stay in a relationship that seem to be all about him his friend and his family(wat bout me)

gail36

Asked by gail36 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• So what is the problem? She left him she made the decision as a good friend all you can do is listen and be there for her. She is smart because she left. Is better to come from a broken home than to live in one. Dr. Phill

And based in what you described that was a broken ome anyways so I think she did the right thing by her kids. just be there for her.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 12:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes you should encourage her to leave him and stay gone from him and file for custody and child support might even get alimony if she plays her cards right. She can do better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think its good that she left.No one needs a douch bag like his ass!! i had one just like him jsut never had kids or married his ass but god damn! I'm so glad she left. All you can do is be a good friend and listen thats all she really needs from you right now :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009