stupid question... can you help me cheat?

my baby shower is this sunday and the last time I was able to check my registery no one bought anything on it... I can't check it now cause the only internet I have is on my phone and it just won't let me check it... so what do you say? my name is jacquie harvey and I'm registered at target... thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you got a front/back carrier, only one, not the two... and thats it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Infantino Front2Back Rider Carrier - This one says "Got It" next to it, but that's it. I wouldn't worry though. So many people look at the registry and never scan it. Or they'll go to the store and find the same item, but a different brand or something and it won't count it. You'll probably end up getting more items from the list than you expect, and hey, if you don't, you can always secretly exchange, lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• How are you on the internet for this and can't look yourself? And why are you anon if you give your name...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I always click the anon button out of habit and I'm on my phones internet. for some reason I can't do anything with the registries... thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• More often than not people don't buy things from the registry, they just buy anything. at least u got that one thing from your registry, chances are it was your mom! lol good luck and be grateful for everything, all those little things people get are useful too!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I didn't get anything from my registry.... It was a huge waste of time....
    but I did get pretty much everything I didn't even think about getting which I assume will come in handy... Don't worry you'll get a whole bunch of cool stuff anyway.
    You left yourself penty of time after the shower so you can pick up last minute stuff you didn't get for the little one right?
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 2:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I doubt it. I will be 38 weeks at the shower and my son was born at 38 1/2 weeks lol but that's fine with me.
    Anonymous