dont you hate it when

dont you hate when females on here act like their husbands are so much better jus cuz they are in the military? i mean yes they are heros and im truelly grateful but some women ive notice get way too out of hand as to say "my military husband is better then your civilian" ...ive seen it and i dont very much appreciate that cuz no my man may not be in the army but he is a good father to my child and he takes care of us and loves us and would do anything for us....so why catagorize men like they're not as good jus cuz they're not in the army..they may not be a huge contribute to the county but they are a huge contribute to the family which is more then what some women might be able to say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally think it's just for fun. Like saying it for a good laugh as well as a way to say you are proud of them, acknowledging the job they do. For me it's like the bumper stickers that say "my honor student will beat up your honor student" or even the "my kid is an honor student". I've seen the same types of comments from Police and Firefighter wives as well. My man is Army and yeah I do think he's fantastic. If your husband is good to you and your kids awesome! We're happy for you because we know that a lot of women don't always have great husbands. I personally don't think oh he's so much better...its just a fun thing for me to say to be proud of him. Anywhere you go someone is always saying someone else is better...I just laugh and know I am blessed with what I've got-A Good Man.
    MandyBliss

Answer by MandyBliss at 12:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I also think they are just proud. I like to say that my hubby will kick your hubby's ass anyday and he's hotter than your hubby... But I'm just playin!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 12:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i guess i never looked at it that way but thanks for your input...good to know what women think about that kinda stuff and to see both sides of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009