I have been dreaming with my ex-boyfriend, should I tell my husband?

I don't know what the heck, but lately I've been dreaming with my ex and I hate it. I'm so scare to say his name or something. I feel like telling my husband but he might think why is happening. He might ask if I'm thinking of him or something. I don't know what the problem is but I hate it! So what is your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know how you feel this is happening to me too but DO NOT TELL your hubby....thats unneccisary probs your gonna cause....jus keep it to yourself it prob means nothing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I've been experiencing the same thing for the past few weeks. It is crazy! Every night! I don't ever want to tell my husband because that would just start drama or cause him to worry. lol. Sometimes I am afraid I will call his Russell instead of Chris because of my dreams. Eeeks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• this has happened to me before too & trust me you don't want to tell him it only leads to drama. As long as ur not thinking about acting upon anything you've done in the dreams than it's harmless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2009