How often does your SO see you naked?

After having my first child I was very insecure and hardly ever let my DH see me naked. I'd only have sex if it was almost pitch black. Finally, after 8 months I lost the weight and felt sexy (not as much prior to baby, but not bad) again, so it was no problem. Now I've just had baby number two and I'm back to feeling very self-concious about my body. I know that I am going to lose the weight again eventually, but right now I feel so gross that I don't like him to look or me or even touch me. We'll have sex and he'll touch my stomach and I literally just feel like ending it right there and covering up. I think my DH has only seen me naked like 5 times since the birth of our second child. Do you think that's mean? Obviously he enjoys seeing me in the nude, but it totally grosses me out and makes me feel horrible about myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say if he doesnt have a problem with it then you still look great in his eyes. You have his children and he knows youre gonna lose it so its probably doesnt bother him. your the one who cares. But i think he understands and if your not sure that he does just talk to him about it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• im the same with you. i have my 2nd child and shes 9 months... so right now im to the point where MAYBE if im in the mood, he MIGHT possibly see me naked, and i wont die... lol. BUT prior to that, i would die of embarassment ! =) ur not alone
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i understand how you feel but i jus think of it as its not all about me ..if he loves my body as much as he says he does then i trust him with that and if he wants to see it then anything for him...like i said its not all about you..you have to make sure you please your man. so everytime we are together and doin our thang we both are completely nude. and its like im showing him i trust him and that i love him and anything for him so it makes it that much better for him.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well, I sleep naked, so I'd say everyday.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I miss the days of sleeping in the nude. Ahh, so comfortable. I co-slept with my first and am now co-sleeping with my second though, so those days are long gone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I went through the same thing after I had my son. I only gained 28 pounds, but my tummy stayed for a long time after I had him. I didn't want SO to see me naked for a long time. It will get better, just give yourself some time to feel like your old self again, you will lose the weight and feel sexy again. Oh and to answer your question he sees me naked almost daily now.
    Princess_Sarah7

Answer by Princess_Sarah7 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Everyday!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009