What are some ways to lose the baby fat?

Mine just went away with time and breastfeeding helped me not to get fat (a little bit of exercise 2). But my friend wants to know cause none of this is working for her.

Salma25

Asked by Salma25 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BILLYS BOOTCAMP DVDS I swear by them. they are ridiculously easy to do. The first time I did them I did 3 hours because I kept saying "This isn't doing anything" Let me tell you it was doing a LOT. I started when DS was 3months and lost all baby weight (i had gained 65lbs) in 3 months and my tummy was flat again...
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• o yea and I ate whatever I wanted and after learning that 3hrs was way to much (i couldn't move the next day) I only did the work out an hour a day (sometimes 2, once during naptime and sometimes for an hour after he went to bed)
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009