for ppl with small weddings...

about how much did it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• justice of the peace...50 bucks.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• $3000. We had 14 guests including 4 children which were not included in the "official" head count.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• We had a beautiful wedding on the shores of my home town lake tahoe had about 60 people and paid about $3000, only extra we had to pay for was flowers and suits, but our reception we didn't have food just cake and champagne we wanted family to be there to celebrate us not eat lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• JP here too. About $50 for silly Bride and Groom t-shirts and $50 for JP wedding.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think when all was said and done it cost maybe a $100 the dress was $7 it was a prom dress on sale at debs (i got married in august) my hubby used his tux from prom and the brides maids dresses were like $22 dollars together (also on sale prom dresses). We got crepe and stuff and decorated one of the covered picnic areas in the park. We only had two weeks to throw one together and thats about all we had for funding.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 12:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• about 200.... court n marriage license...with hotel room... =) in RENO NEVADA !! oh... plus flight tickets... about 200 more !
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• it was very cheap we paid $50 for the license, $50 for the bands at kmart, $75 for clothes at walmart
    Then the reception was a potluck, at a friends bar and a bunch of people got together and paid for a karoke guy to come and play, as a gift.
    We paid $60 for a half keg and wouldn't you know it...everyone bought their own beers and drinks!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• ohh and we had a church wedding and it was free because we were members....music was on tape and my sister bought the candles and baked the wedding cake..there were some flowers but they belonged to the church
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I had a wedding gown($1000), married in a church ($200) had small reception at a restaraunt (unsure.didnt see the bill). 20 people.
    Our wedding was under $5000 (my ring was $200. His $100).
    Our wedding was sappose to be a JOP... In 1 week it flipped into what u read above! LOL.. It was crazy. I cant believed we planned such a (IMO) nice wedding in 7 days!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009