Are cloth diapers a good choice?

Angiepangie24

Asked by Angiepangie24 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I cloth diaper and love it. Its cheaper than disposables. There are super cute diaper covers. Plus with all in ones now, changes are as simply if not simpler than disposables. So yes cloth diapers are a good choice. Economical, environmentally friendly and stylish to boot.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Definitely =) Different kids vary in price range. But no matter what you pick, you'll save sooooo much compared to disposables. They don't put tons of trash in our landfills. They don't have lots of chemicals in them. They are pretty cute. You can personalize them. You can use them for future children. They're just great.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have heard great things about cloth diapers. Had I started using them when I had my first child I would have saved money. At this point though it doesn't make economic sense for us to start using them. They are cute though.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 1:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY! My next kid is going to be a CD baby. This one only isn't bc I was broke as a joke and couldn't afford the start us cost. Oh well, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Depends on how much time you have and want to invest. As for cost, I've heard that in the first few weeks cloth diapers are actually more expensive due to costs of wear and tear on the washer/dryer, detergent, and water usage. But I don't know that to be true - I'm for disposable diapers all the way - use and toss!

Answer by missanc at 9:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2009