Is it trashy? would it hurt?

My fiance wants me to get stars tattoo'd around my nipples, well aeriolas. I said "sure if you are paying". It's not like anyone else would see it except him..... and the tattoo guy but that's like having an OB/GYN look at your vag. How bad do you think that would hurt? I don't think it would be that bad, on my back it only hurt on bone, my boobs are just fat.

What do you think of getting stars aroung my nipples?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, your fiance has interesting tastes. Plus, wait til you're married. No need to get permanent stars on your nipples before the real I dos!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 4:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• OP HERE. I forgot to mention it will be one big star, not filled in. Just the outline around.
    like.......
    ( o )( o ) with the star around the o
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• if you like pain..do it.
    Anonymous

• I would never do that but if your getting it done more power to ya.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have my nipples pierced and it was not that bad. But its not gonna tickle! Its just gonna feel like a regular tattoo just on your nipples.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• OUCH!!!!!! You really don't think it would hurt THAT BAD?! I have 4 tattoos and I wouldn't dare to o that...
    Anonymous

• I think it would hurt like heck. My brother is a tattoo artist....and I'm too chicken to get ANY tattoo because of the pain factor....I can't imagine it being particularly pleasant to get tattoos there. My SO wanted me to get little stars on my temple next to my eye.....I was like, I don't think so. OUCH!
    Anonymous

• kinda weird.. Imagine a 90 year old lady getting a bath at a nursing home with big saggy stars on her nipples..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well I think it would hurt like a bitch but if it's something you want you shoul totally go for it. Just make sure it's something YOU want and not just your BF.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 12:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• while yes it is fat, boob skin is sensitive too - it all depends in your pain tolerance
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009