Christians moms please.

This evening I was looking a clip about homosexuals brainwashing children as young as Kg. This school has a gay and lesbian pride day. How would you feel if you found out this garbage was being taught to your child at the norm? Would you pull them out and homeschool? Or would you continue to allow your child to go to school to tell them what you teach them about the sin of homosexuality? Very curious about your thoughts. link www.massresistance.org/media/video/brainwashing.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it would be AWESOME if my child attended a school where they had a pride parade and celebrated diversity and TOLERANCE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I personally would switch to a Christian school. I am not against the person but I am against the act of homosexuality. I do not want to debate on this but I feel that if we are not allowed to teach Christianity then homosexuality should not be taught in the schools. It is not up to the schools to teach the children these things it is up to the parents. This is my personal opinion. I realise others have different ones.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Homosexuality is really a religious issue and it infringes on their religious freedom.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My children are older and we have had the discussion about homosexuality. In California they can not teach anything about sexuality without parent permission.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with sister Shaneagle777...Good luck!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Shaneagle777 said it best - I 100% agree
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would also support a school teaching diversity and tolerance to their students...including homosexuality and racial and religious equality as well. I believe in allowing children to form their own beliefs and opinions on something, as opposed to indoctrinating them with my own...and in order to to that, I have to be open minded enough to allow them to learn about all walks of life and about treating people with kindness and caring, regardless of who they are and where they come from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Nope Id be thrilled they are trying to teach my child tolerence for people for people who are different from her.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 12:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with penguinqueengi. Tolerance all the way!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with Shaneagle777.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009