Do have any type of "OCD" behavior?

I do, I like to clean my house in either 5 minutes intervals or I will count how many thing I pick up,put away and it is always done in icrements of 10 or 20. I also count how many steps it takes me to get to my moms huose next door or to the mailbox....Am I the only weird one?

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont know if this counts..

-tp has to be coming out from the top
    -when i clean, i need to clean every single crevice of the floor, tile, dish, etc
    -clothes need to be folded a certain way
    -movies organized in alphabetical order
    -closet is color coordinated/ even the hangers
    -dishes in the dish rack need to be organized according to size
    -books/movies/hangers/cans/etc anything on a shelf needs to be aligned perfectly
    -theres more, but i'd rather not continue. i think i need to see a psychiatrist.. =o
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I count stairs too lol. I also count billboards lmao.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Only a couple really small things....like I'm moderately obsessive about organizing things that are on display somewhere....if they aren't straight and nice looking I have to fix them. And my pillows have to be turned a certain way on my bed or I can't fall asleep. But those are small things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am a stair counter, I have counted other things to I am weird like that but I don't have it bad
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• you count billboards?? lol, thats awesome

I coun't stairs, I've done it ever since I can remember... and If I take the stairs 2 at a time, I'll count by 2's. I also pace when I'm on the phone... I don't know if that's OCD, but I am physically incapable of sitting still while on the phone... I've tried to think about it and make myself stop pacing, but then I sound like an idiot because I can't formulate a sentence since I'm to busy concentrating on sitting still.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• when im walking, i cant step on the cracks. and as im cooking, i have to clean up after myself. its just something i have to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I used to be OCD about a lot of things but when my husband & I moved in together I had to let go of a lot of that. Otherwise I'd spend all my time getting angry at him for not doing things my way. Now I limit the OCD to the way I stack dishes in the dishwasher, and if he does the dishes I try not to complain.
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 1:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i count stairs. the dishes have to be washed in a specific order and put in the dish strainer a certain way. towels get folded a certain way.

i know theres more that i do.. but im drawing a blank
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have a sense that it is evil to have things upside down...like food boxes or any kind of package.
    Color coordinate my sons clothes on his hangers so it looks like a rainbow
    wash my hands after everything I do even dishes.
    when I see crusted food on dishes or pans I gag and even when they are clean I don't feel they are because I still "see" the crud that was on those plates from earlier
    I don't wash my feet because I feel that feet are nasty.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I count everything, and when I buy groceries I by in multiples of 3 but they have to equal an even number....so no you are not the only weird one...lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2009