How much money should I give my daughter for church camp spendinf money?

She is going to camp for a week, she is 11 how much should I give her for spending?

Basgans

Asked by Basgans at 1:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I wouldn't give much, maybe $20. Why do kids need spending money at camp anyway?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• That depends on what they are going to be doing...where are they going where she will be spending money, etc etc.....I would say $20-$30 depending.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My friends kids went to camp and you give them so much money to put on a card. might want to ask that so it doesn't get stolen..
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 9:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The overnight camp we send our daughter too does not allow campers to have money. Each camper has an (equal) amount of money to spend for the session

Answer by rkoloms at 12:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i would give them enough to do activities if they have to pay for it and then snacks here and there and of course souviniers. when i use to go to camp for a week my parents would give me about 100 dollars but we had to pay for some activities.
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009