Spinoff from an answer. Has Karma ever been a Biotch for you?

For my brother it was funny because we both agreed it was Karma. He went to a club with some girl and they found someones wallet, they took the money out and bought more drinks that night. He told me this all proud and I just said "OMG! poor girl, forget the money but the pain of cancelling cards and getting a new DL? He was like "oh well"! Well then like a month later he went to go buy his usual 18 pack and he had put it on the bottom of the cart, he unloaded all the bags and left the cart by his car and drove off, only to get home and discover, he left his "good time" on the bottom of the shopping cart.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have had bad Karma. I have this friend I really can't stand BUT. Anyway she called and needed a lift somewhere because she had a flat tire (she was home I didn't leave her stranded on the side of the road somewhere). I REALLY didn't want to go get her because she is so annoying so I made up an excuse as to why I couldn't. Well about a month later my timing belt broke on my car and I needed a lift. Guess who the only person I could get a hold of was.....yep....that friend. She came and got me which made me feel even worse. So now I look at her differently. She is still a friend and I learned a valuable lesson that day.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Hahaha Poor guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• karma is for eveyone even yourself sometimes, I except it when it happens. I only feel how ever that when I have done something the lord def does not approve of karma does come and bite me hard in the ass, and I have excepted that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LMAO! luvmygrlz. sorry but I guess karma exists, I need to think of one of mine!!!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• OK, all I can think of is that I secretly get mad when my mom can't remember things and now I can't remember a karma story about myself!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• lol Mamasita, Sometimes I'd forget my head if it weren't screwed on....lol
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Treat others as you would want to be treated.....what goes around comes around...pay it forward (that is also a good movie to watch)...I try to do that with everyone. If they need something and I can help, I will. That way I can prove that I care and they will know that in this world of bad news all the time there are some ppl that actually do care and want to do what's right to help others. I have been in many many situations I would not have survived without friends or sometimes even family (not often on the family part though) who were there for me. I feel it is only right to pay that kindness back. They were good to me so I can be good to someone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I can't recall a karma moment.. brain fart. I wish karma would show her sweet face to some people though.. seems to be taking her time
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 9:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Hmmmmm, oh I know! No wait that was karma on someone else......well, crap, brainfart.......
    Oh I know!
    My dh ALWAYS leaves the toilet lid up and it pisses me off and I yell. Well he finally stopped just last year(FINALLY)
    So, the other day, I had a tick on me so I go and flush it and lifted the seat to make sure I dropped the litte b*stard in. Well about 3 am that morning, I go to go pee and fall in. I was screaming and hollerin for matt and he was just like..Haha dude that was ALLLLL you that time and left me stuck in there! (the way my butt and toilet are shaped, my butt suctions inside the stupid thing when I fall in so I literally cannot pull myself out. LOL)
    Now THAT'S Karma! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009