So much good advise and so much running through my head...

I think I should just ttc every day this month...it'll be exhausting but I'm so tired of waiting. Do you think this may be a good idea?

GodMamma_Lisa3

Asked by GodMamma_Lisa3 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Couldn't hurt i guess. You might be exhausted though!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It can't really hurt. But you must realize that the stress of TTC is enough to make it not happen. Have you charted? Do you know when you ovulate? This will GREATLY increase your chances of getting pregnant.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I know it's hard to wait, But, I wouldn't recommend it, that's way to much stress. Typically even if you have sex everyday, your chances decrease actually because of the sperm. It should be every other day. but, the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation within 5 days is the best time. IF you don't know when your ovulating, let nature takes its course, enjoy this time with your man. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009