What super-hero power would you most like to have?

What would you choose and how would it help you be a great mom?

Julie411me

Asked by Julie411me at 1:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am already super woman aka single mom and doing the damn thing lol
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• reading minds. that way when the kiddos get older they can't pull a fast one on me haha
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Knowledge of the future is the superpower I want - if I always knew what was coming at me next, I could be better prepared for it and never have to worry about making the "right" decisions again. Knowing the future would make for ideal relationships with my family & friends because I would always know what they want, what they expect from me or others and how they will react to what I do or say, etc. Knowing the future would also allow for financial stability because I would always know what's going on with the economy, what would make my boss happy and, of course, what the next lottery numbers were going to be...ROFL!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i would have the power 2 split into two so that i can be in 2 different places at once :]
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 11:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have a superpower - I make milk (well I did, when I had a baby and toddler)

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009