am i crazy

there think am 8 weeks but i can feel the baby move someone told me the more time you have kids the sooner you feel them move

mommy_of_32be

Asked by mommy_of_32be at 1:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are not feeling the baby yet. My doctor told me it's impossible. Not only is the baby hardly making any movement at all, but it's SO tiny. I felt mine move for the first time at 19 weeks...you've got at least a couple of months to go, most likely.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am on my 3rd baby and am 9 weeks only thing I am feeling is nausea slightly lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• While you can feel it relatively early in subsequent pregnancies (I felt mine at 14 weeks), 8 weeks is just TOO early. Probably gas. I've mistaken gas for kicks & flutters before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I meant to add...at 8 weeks your baby is only about 2 inches long...and weighs 1/3 of an ounce. that is entirely too small to feel its movements, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• this is my 3rd baby i know whats gas and what is kicks and flutters and this is flutters
    mommy_of_32be

Answer by mommy_of_32be at 1:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with the others. There is no way you could feel the baby moving yet. And the baby is not even 2 inches long. It is about as big as a kidney bean. Impossible to feel it move.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• well maybe they have your dates wrong then
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well if you know the difference between gas and flutters & kicks then why are you even asking? You already obviously are convinced it's the baby kicking so go on thinking that even though it's not possible. Whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• probably just gas sweetie, sorry.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• your baby is now 0.56 to .08 of an inch. It is about the size of a pinto bean too small to even weigh.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009