how have you been blessed lately?

I have been blessed with a not new but new to me couch for my first apartment and just wanted to see what other people have been blessed with. Doesn't have to be materialistic

squeeker_momma

Asked by squeeker_momma at 1:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes we have been blessed, hubby and I are 9 weeks prego with baby number 3, for the last week I have had bright red bleeding and passed some clots, we got our lab work done and baby is doing great. So the miscarriage we thought was starting isn't. We are blessed to be adding another addition to the family this february.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Tonight DH and I planned, shopped then fixed dinner together....steak w/ bar-b-q'd shrimp...with some corny love songs playing on the stereo. Then made out on the sofa like teenagers......talking about the time when we first met and got together.....I haven't smoked in years...I sure could use one now! lol
    You know when it's really, really good and you feel like a piece of over-cooked pasta? Oh yeah!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• With my daughters smile and my sons laughter (even if it was because he had pulled his pull-up off without us knowing it, the little bugger!).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have been blessed to be a mother of 2 without ever having given birth (and i dont mean a c-section). I have been blessed with the most amazing husband who i will see for the first time in 9 months in about an hour or so.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes i'm pregnant and my husband and i got sealed in the temple. so were really blessed.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have been blessed to have a cheaper place to live since my husband and I aren't making as much money as we did when we bought our house and had to put our home up for rent. But the biggest blessing is where we live, it's in the mountains with no one around and it has really allowed us to get to know each other again and live more simply with each other and our son.
    Lacymarie

Answer by Lacymarie at 1:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The Goddess Gaia (aka Mother Earth) has Blessed me with beautiful peppers, tomatoes, corn and squash from my garden!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes !! here are some things that i have been blessed with: communication devices, transportations, a clean cozy dwelling place, good neighbors, five senses, a job, kids, church family, basic necesities, ect......
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 8:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2009