If I had sex the day after my period stopped, could I get pregnant?

If I had sex the day after my period stopped, could I get pregnant? We had sex 5 times, twice a day, and he came in me everytime. What are the chances? My boobs have been hurting, seem a little bigger, I had light bleeding for a day, and my boobs appear larger. It's only been a week and a half since then though.

Bmarieplease

Asked by Bmarieplease at 2:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's always possible, but I HIGHLY doubt it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• you sure can depending on your cycle, with my daughter the last day of my period was arpil 10, 2008 and we concieved her on the 12th
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• the last day of mine was the 7th, and well ive been with my boyfriend everyday, so Idk what my chances are
    Bmarieplease

Answer by Bmarieplease at 2:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If it was the 7th then it's too early for you to be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. It takes about 2 weeks for the egg to implant in the uterus and start producing hormones that trigger pregnancy symptoms. You're barely just over a week... If you think you still might be, test in about 3 weeks at the earliest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I got pregnant when I had sex 3 days after my period stopped so it's possible.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I got pg 4 days after my period stopped so yeah its possible. Wait a few weeks and get a test.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Thats how I got pregnant with my son!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes. it's EVEN POSSIBLE WHILE ON YOUR PERIOD
    KalieGirl

Answer by KalieGirl at 2:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009