Do any of your husbands ever

hold out on you for sex? We ocassionally feel equally tired but there r times he does it to get me back...its the wtheck??? no one ever did that before to me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, my husband did that before because he was too tired, but I have done it more than he has and I regret it. We actually were struggling for a while in our marriage and made an agreement that we would always be sexually avaliable for eachother (unless we're sick or there is a reasonable excuse of course, but never because we weren't in the mood).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I can honestly say hubby has never held out we both have pretty high drives so we are pretty insync with one another on those times where one of us isn't feeling it but the other is we do what we can to get in the mood
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Gosh no! My hubby jumps at the chance for sex! I'm usually too tired for it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My husband's just uninterested in sex, period. We like never have sex. Most people I know don't understand why I haven't had an affair or something because of it, but honestly I hate penises. If I'm ever with another person it'll be a chick.

So no, he doesn't really do it to get back at me or anything, he just apparently hates sex....at 21.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My husband turns me down sometimes, but he says its cause he cant keep up with my sex drive. And hes only 23.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009