Baby Sling?

I never had one with my son because I don't know where to get a good one. Where can I get a nice fitting sling, that I can use a lot? And I was wondering can I put my baby in a sling and nurse with out using my hands? That would be so great, because I have a little boy too. Anyways, I see pictures of them all the time, and I really want one. But I don't want one of those chunky ones. I want the wrap one I think is what it is.. I don't really know, Its thin and easy. But where can I find one?

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can get a Moby Wrap / Sleepy Wrap. Thats what Im planning to get. Their sold at Babies R Us for about $40, their perfect for nursing in public and keep the baby very close to you without padding or plastic.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 2:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• www.chickenscratchslings.com My friend makes them and I love them Also, some people from my La Leche League make them as well. You can nurse without your hands when they get older, you can also nurse wthout your hands in a mei tai, or a wrap as well. Yes.. and do get the ones that hold the baby tightly to you.... never the ones where the baby is hanging..... those are actually dangerous.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes that sounds perfect! I want a tight one! What are the tight ones called?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• peanut shell are great i have a 4 month old and i breastfeed with while im walking. its really good. i take it everywere. and if you wear the right shirt (breastfeeding shirts people wouldnt even know your feeding your little one.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 2:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Do not buy a Sling Ryder by Infantino!! It is really a bad sling. Too bulky and it doesn't sit well on you.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 3:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My MIL got me one like that (I just googled it) and it is so weird. I never got to use it because my son was to big at three months. NOT WHAT I WANT. I want to be able to use the heck outta this thing! So thank you!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Target! frount, side or back whatever u prefer CHEAP!!!
    say_no_to_circ

Answer by say_no_to_circ at 3:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I paid like 30$ for mine..side rider but my son was holding hid head up @ around 1month my "sling i gave to my sis after that also about $30
    say_no_to_circ

Answer by say_no_to_circ at 3:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2009