Are any of you ladies Bollywood fans??

I just ADORE Bollywood movies...especially the ones set in the past. The music just stirs my soul.
If you like Bollywood..what are some of your favorite movies? My favorite is Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 2:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In do love them I jut cant rememer any nams...my dh and I loved the one  where the father and motehr were seperated by their adult kids and their adoptd son brought thm bck together...it as great! 

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh, if you could find out the name of that for me, I would love to check it out! It sounds great! I just finished one about a mother with a newborn son who was abandoned by her husband, and how a man who swore he would never marry falls in love with her. I can't remember the title in Hindu, but translated it meant "Say No More". Great film!!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I found the name of that one... it's Kuch Na Kaho..."Say No More".
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Bumping...for daytime users....
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• bump

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009