So what gift have you received that you still haven't worn, hung up on the wall, used or is still in the box?

Mine is a wall plaque thingy that says, something like "Step away from the fridge" I don't even know any more. It was funny but funny in the sense that I wouls rather read it in an e-mail or comic strip, NOT HANG ON MY WALL! I have 4 blouses my mom gave me over the past 5 years that I won't get rid of but I won't wear either.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have anything...but my DH does! My stepmom bought him Autocool...that fan that hooks to your car window, sucks the hot air out and blows cool air in. He opened it on his b-day, and was like "oh thanks! cool!" Then when we got home, he stuck it off to the side and never used it. We just found it the other day while unpacking our storage stuff. It's been 2 YEARS!! LOL
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have BOXES of clothes I have never and will never wear that I give away when I find people that are the right size. I tell to go through and get what they need. My family buys me stuff thats to big or to small.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• my birth donor just gave me some clothes because I am pregnant and need maternity clothes bad - she said we are the same size - she is a 4x and I am a 1x 2 in the boobie area, the thought and gesture was sweet but I won't be wearing them
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My dad bought me "mom jeans" the ones that make your ass look like its 2 ft. long and about 4 ft wide lol and I AM NOT wearing them but I didnt want to hurt his feelings lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have this owl cookie jar. First of all I don't mind owlas I just think the cookie jar is from 1950 So yes that is sitting in my closet and I feel bad everytime my aunt visits that i don't have it out.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have 2 pair of pj pants my mil got me and I haven't worn em once they are still sitting in my dresser drawer.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2009