DO YOU BELIEVE THE END OF THE WORLD IS IN 2012

I JUST WATCHED A MOVIE AND THEN LOOKED IT UP AND ITS KINDA FREAKIN ME OUT ... ITS JUST ANOTHER GUESS RIGHT?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I think the mayans just didn't feel the need to plan out past 5000 years. And I feel that maybe were missing some of the info. They got some of the stuff right but what they dont tell you is how much of the stuff that never came to pass.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 2:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm hoping it isn't....and believing it isn't, also for the most part, but....I have my fingers crossed, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The Bible says that only God knows the day and hour.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• no I don't I spent nights worrying over this freaking out and I choose to believe the bible, some think it will happen some won't why worry though its out of our control.

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• “But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.” – Matthew 24:36

Of course, that doesn’t stop some folks from trying to guess whether the day and hour are coming closer.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• In our own history we have had several false alerts to the end times as the Bible calls it (there is a list of course on the internet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_historical_predictions_by_Christians). Did you know that in the early 1900s many believed that chain stores – specifically F.W. Woolworth & Co. – to be a
    sign of the Beast and Armageddon?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• what samantha 1962 said, and alysiamoore said
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• what movie did you watch?
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• *tsk tsk*
    Have you been cruising Youtube late at night? hehehe...I'm just joking. I was a little freaked out too when I first heard about it and looked it up, but I'm Christian, and I believe what the Bible says; that no man knows when the final day will come, not even the angels in Heaven. Only the Father knows the appointed day and time. I've come to the conclusion that it is all in God's hands, and that even if we did worry and fret about a coming disaster, we couldn't stop it even if we wanted to.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• nope, only God knows!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009