What can I do or take to help me sleep?

Im 22 weeks pregnant and I cant seem to sleep through the night. I am very stressed and IDK how to get past it to get to sleep!!! HELP! Is there something I can do or take (safley during pregnancy) to help me sleep?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say try to get exercise thru out the day. Like im a severe inomniac. If I dont work out or get some type of physical exertion I cant sleep at all. I've beeen known to stay up til the next day and not get a wink of sleep. Im also pregnant so I do this active Yoga class. helps great, take a shower, lay down a good while before my bedtime and if I realy cant sleep I eat a little something but on the days where I dont do my yoga im like you maybe worse I wont go to sleep at all.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Try taking a warm bath and drinking some tea. When I cant sleep I drink Sleepy Time tea and that works like a charm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• masterbate =)
    Anonymous

• My OB recommended Benedryl. Yeah buddy.

You can also try think like chamomile tea, put lavender under your pillow or spray it on there, different relaxation techniques. I liked using sleep cd's that talked you into sleep... very soothing, lol.
    Anonymous

• If you are getting up to go to bathroom at night, try putting a night light in your bathroom so when you get up you don't have to turn on the light.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2009