whats the difference between complaining. bitching... being negative.. or just being depressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depressed shouldnt be in that category
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Anon:06 is right. My brother complains for hours on end and is very negative, My mom complains every day and is negative, Brothers GF bitches about the stupidest things and I am the one that all three come to and do this venting to so........I am depressed and should not be in this catagory. :(
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Bitching is pretty much rambling anout sone thing that irratates you, but you have no basis, it is a topic that angers you grately or you just want to be right. Ex. Bisexuals are the devil! ( I do not believe this I am one.)
    Complaining is more or less venting about an issue you do not know how to, but usually only want a soundbord, or just figure know one will listen or care. Ex. My husband wont take out the trash, help with the house, or pick up after himself.
    Being negative Is more or less waiting for the other shoe to drop. Ex I finally have my baby boy now let me guess it's the end of the world. Or it could also be some one focusing on one neggative point and sigling that out for their opinion. Ex The mother looked away for a minute and the child was gone. Ya right like she was even watching.
    Depressedis a chemical imbalance and a constant fight to not feel the way you do. Usually cause by a great experience tramatic deat
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• or giving. birth. Ex the woman is now suffering Post Pardom Deppression
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• All of them have to do with one thing - venting (except depression). It's different ways to express your frustrations. Everyone takes it out different ways. Someone did something you think is out of line or wrong and you vented (it has so many names now).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have been fighting to overcome a severe depression - bitching and whining and complaining takes too much energy. I've noticed that depressive people keep a lot of the bitching inside - we don't want to bring attention (for the most part) to ourselves and what's going on in our heads. its when we start to heal that it comes out

depression is a scary beast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009