Am I pregnant?

Note:i don't take birth control, my periods have never been irregular, i've never had kids

The Problem: Well my period isn't due for 3 weeks. I just got off last sunday. Well this sunday I woke up and thought i started my period. But the problem was is that it was brown so like anyone would do i put a tampon in. So it was not heavy but i would say medium bleeding for two days. and the 3rd day it was just brown spotting here and there and it was that way so far today too. well about 3 times since sunday i noticed these brown blood clot looking things. they weren't big at all they were little and stringy .

sorry if that sounded gross but i need some feedback on what this could mean... am i pregnant or what

and i know its not old blood because i bleed brown for 2 days in a row and im going on 2 more days of just spotting so baisically thats 4 days...

assistance please

_JeNnAbAbY_

Asked by _JeNnAbAbY_ at 3:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't sound like you're pregnant to me. Sounds like you're still losing your uterine lining for some reason. Do you maybe have endometriosis (may explain odd bleeding)? I've had my period stop and start a day later, but not like you're describing. Other than that, I'm dumbfounded sweetie. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• nope but you need to go to the doctors most deff. imediatly!!! im guessing cus i never had anything like that!!wen i was preggo with my son??? there was a mukus plug they call it it looks like abooger but yellow white not brown??
    Anonymous

• I don't think you are pregnantbut there is always a possibility. I would go have a check up and talk with your doctor about this. You might want to take a test but it may be way to early. I did have strange periods with my baby all through out my pregnancy but It didn't start until the 3rd month. And everybody is different. Do you have any other signs of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2009