Anybody have a psycho stalker on CM? I now have to go anon, because my stalker follows me around....

and posts rude replies to my questions/answers. Some people need to get a life. Do you have a stalker?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't personally but i see what your talking about theres some real mean bitch on here following peple around being rude. I wish i could find out who they are and get rid of them for good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Ya a couple or maybe even one anon lol
    All I know is I get some anon talkin crap on almost everything I post
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes I had one, I had to block her, i answered one of her post's and we dint agree and I dint think we would, but she got way out of line, so I blocked her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I do/did. I'm posting as anon, even though I DESPISE anons because I haven't heard from her in almost 2 months. Anyway, she found out I was bi and was harrassing me on here, IM, myspace, facebook, e-mails, etc. It was so messed up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• That is so messed up anon
    How could someone treat you that wat for being bi?
    If I knew you LOL like personally I would kick that girls a$$.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would rather change my name and let them hate me, lol! I miss my name! I should have sucked it up but they are EVIL! and find your weaknesses! Oh well,

Gigi1969!!!

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think I do some crazy anon. At least I'm pretty it's the same person she posts alot of the same things. I wish I could change my name or post anon but then I would be a hypocrit I'm always calling her chicken shit for that. As far as I'm concerned though if she has nothing better do than she is way worse than me
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• lol, I had a nasty bull dyke stalker. she used to leave me creepy long 5 - 10 page letters on my car.. one time she sent a homeless man to my door because she knew I wouldn't answer the door if it was her... she moved to my town, enrolled in my school, got settled in my dept.... and then stupid me I started convincing myself she just wanted to be friends! but my so told me heck no she has penis envy and still wants in your pants... so i quit talking to her again and sure enough i get a call from her or an email like once a month, pleading for me to listen to her tell me how she really truly deeply loves me. bleh.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 4:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• WOW! That is crazy! I have had issues with that but that was yeeeeaaaarrrrss ago when I was hot!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No, no one bothers me. I havent had any stalkers. I did have one mom come to my page and tell me that she thought I was rude to her. I apologized and explained that I didnt mean to come across that way. She didnt forgive me...so I blocked her. I give people the liberty to tell me if I have offended them and to make it right. If they come with nasty messages, I will respond, then block. I think I have pretty much given the impression that I am not a person who will take it lightly. So, if anyone comes to my page with nasty, rude or insulting comments, I suggest you block me because you will hear from me....LOL....I will simply respond, then I will block them. I will not change my screenname that I have had for 2 1/2 years or hide from people. They dont get that much power. Just my opinion.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2009