anybody used this before?

the LIFESTYLES SKYN CONDOMS..supposed to be the closest thing to wearing nothing...did you like them? did it really feel like nothing?

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol, they are more sensitive, but it still feels like a condom.

Try using spermicide and/or a sponge for protection that doesn't come with the feel of a condom. My husband & I use the spermicide film and it works great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• they have those new ones too i think they are called ectasy..its supposed to feel like there is nothing there. idk though i havent tried any lately..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes, and I've always liked Kimono better. Boys tend to like the lifestyles, but mostly because they don't know about Kimono, lol.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 4:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• We never tried those. But when we were using condoms we always bought the life styles ultra sensitive and liked them. plus they were the only ones that didnt irritate me.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009