Searching for black and white striped nursery set anyone know any good sites? I have a baby theme I would like to do but need to find a black and white nursery set first

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why blk and white? Why not use some colors. I'm not trying to bash you at all i just have never heard of anyone looking for a blk and white theme.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I did a safari jungle print for my son and I did sugar plum for my daughter, now I want to do black and white and do Nightmare before christmas theme my husband and I both love the movie and it isn't something you see everywhere, we are trying to make this nursery different
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think that is really cool. Good idea, different i am in to different things to especially names. Wow you may have to make it i don't know where you could find any bedding for that. Mommy are you crafty? : )

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• unfortunetly not in the sewing department but hopefully maybe I can find someone who is lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i have actually seen a Nightmare Before Christmas crib set...I don't remember the exact website though and I saw one on ebay awhile back too when I ordered my crib set. I googled goth baby bedding or something along those lines...It was set up with a black canopy and was so cute. Hope that helps
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 4:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• thank you very much carli - it helped a lot
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• you are very welcome!
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• you are in luck. thats what im doing my next babys room in. Target had a few walmart has the one with dots other stuff. JCpenneys has one also. Target has a really cute car seat cover for the baby. And thats black and white. All this is only online. You wont find it in store. Well good luck. and If you are going to do b;ack and white it really pops on a black crib. just look at the same beding from target and Jcpenneys. just not the same.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 7:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I loved Targets because the bottom crib dust ruffle is so cute! Very circus (black and white stripes) - I am doing black and white too- because it is way easier for babies to focus on (when my son was in the NICU- the nurses had black and white pics around his bassinet) and because we have no idea if we are having a boy or girl . I like the taget one for price - 149 for everything and because it isn't too floral :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 11:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If you go on ebay and search gothic babies (I believe) they actually have some nightmare before christmas bedding sets. It's from a particular seller, and quite cute. Okay, I tried to do a search on ebay, and I can not find the set I was talking about. Well, after going through 35 pages on ebay I am thinking maybe that particular seller doesn't have anything listed right now. I would try there in a week or so though and see if you can find it. Sorry I wasn't more help.

kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009